'Nutrients’ diet analysis software was designed to be used at KS3 and 4 to meet the requirements of the Design and Technology National Curriculum.
- The latest nutritional data from the Food Standards Agency for over 850 foods
- Nutritional labels that can be produced using students own recipes
- Signpost labelling (using FSA criteria) to assist students in interpreting nutritional data
- Analysis data that can be printed or exported to ‘Excel’
- An ‘investigate’ feature that allows students to compare the amount of a nutrient provided by foods
- A range of worksheets and information sheets